- Gore: In search of a business model for sustaining journalism
- LINK: Soros’ Open Society paper asserts privacy is the dominant issue for online media industry
- Report: News orgs must help users with identity, privacy; consider non-profit collaboration to share tech, users, content
- Response to Gillmor: With Facebook and Google+ now dueling for your ‘persona’ — is it time for the Information Trust Association?
- With Facebook and Google-Plus now dueling for your ‘persona’ — is it time for the Information Trust Association?
- Web would benefit from indentity service not ‘owned by a single company’ says Google chairman
- Android as a moat protecting Google’s (advertising) castle; “advisor-tising” and the Infovalet
- What we mean by “valet” — a little explanation
- Take a moment to reflect about putting your content in the cloud — is ITA an answer?
- France to launch virtual newsstand as alternative to Google News
- About Bill Densmore
- Gina Chen’s SaveTheMedia.com
- John Thorton’s Insomniactive
- Journalism That Matters
- Maroon Ventures
- Matt Thompson’s “Newsless” project
- New England News Forum
- News After Newspapers
- Rejorno.com — Jane Stevens
- The Media Giraffe Project
- TWITTER STREAM
- Twitter tag #infovalet
- What is YaYa?