“Newsmaven,” a widely experienced former newspaper publisher with a technical education, has offered up a blog post about the Information Valet Project which effectively begins the process of “blueprinting” the shared-user network we seek to build. Assuming he’s ready to come out of the identity closet by Dec. 3, he’ll be able to flesh out his ideas for extending the basic IVP idea toward data-driven personalization.
- Protected: Nicco Mele at the the Shorenstein Center at Harvard, Feb. 18, 2016 (draft)
- Why RJI is helping create a non-profit consortium to build a market for news and digital information
- The Future of News: An unwalled garden where the network members –- not the network -– make money?
- Interviewees for “Persona to Payment” who expressed willingness to consider participating in Information Trust Exchange steering committee
- Key points about launching the Information Trust Exchange for publishers
- Gore: In search of a business model for sustaining journalism
- LINK: Soros’ Open Society paper asserts privacy is the dominant issue for online media industry
- Report: News orgs must help users with identity, privacy; consider non-profit collaboration to share tech, users, content
- Response to Gillmor: With Facebook and Google+ now dueling for your ‘persona’ — is it time for the Information Trust Exchange?
- With Facebook and Google-Plus now dueling for your ‘persona’ — is it time for the Information Trust Association?
- About Bill Densmore
- Gina Chen’s SaveTheMedia.com
- John Thorton’s Insomniactive
- Journalism That Matters
- Maroon Ventures
- Matt Thompson’s “Newsless” project
- New England News Forum
- News After Newspapers
- Rejorno.com — Jane Stevens
- The Media Giraffe Project
- TWITTER STREAM
- Twitter tag #infovalet
- What is YaYa?