The Information Valet Project wiki pages include the program for “Blueprinting the Information Valet Economy,” summit, Dec. 3-5, 2008 at the Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute, as well as other stories and archive material.
IVP-Blueprint summit home page
IGeneral IVP wiki homepage
- Why RJI is helping create a non-profit consortium to build a market for news and digital information
- The Future of News: An unwalled garden where the network members –- not the network -– make money?
- Interviewees for “Persona to Payment” who expressed willingness to consider participating in Information Trust Exchange steering committee
- Key points about launching the Information Trust Exchange for publishers
- Gore: In search of a business model for sustaining journalism
- LINK: Soros’ Open Society paper asserts privacy is the dominant issue for online media industry
- Report: News orgs must help users with identity, privacy; consider non-profit collaboration to share tech, users, content
- Response to Gillmor: With Facebook and Google+ now dueling for your ‘persona’ — is it time for the Information Trust Exchange?
- With Facebook and Google-Plus now dueling for your ‘persona’ — is it time for the Information Trust Association?
- Web would benefit from indentity service not ‘owned by a single company’ says Google chairman
- About Bill Densmore
- Gina Chen’s SaveTheMedia.com
- John Thorton’s Insomniactive
- Journalism That Matters
- Maroon Ventures
- Matt Thompson’s “Newsless” project
- New England News Forum
- News After Newspapers
- Rejorno.com — Jane Stevens
- The Media Giraffe Project
- TWITTER STREAM
- Twitter tag #infovalet
- What is YaYa?